The purpose of this Cookies Policy is to inform you in a clear and precise manner about the cookies used on www.ferimet.com and their purpose.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the user’s computer, cell phone or other access device when they visit a web page and that allow information relating to their browsing activity or a code that allows to univocally identify the user to be obtained.
In this sense, cookies are stored in the devices in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for their installation.
2. Types of Cookies and what they are used for.
When browsing this website, session cookies and persistent cookies are used, and both types may be either first-party or third-party cookies.
• Session cookies are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
• Persistent cookies are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the device and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Also, depending on the purpose for which they are used, this website uses the following types of cookies:
• Technical Cookies are those that allow the user to browse through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services it contains, such as, for example, checking traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted sections and using security features while browsing.
• Personalisation Cookies are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can specify or customise features of the general options of the website, such as, for example, the language, wallpaper, etc.
• Analytics Cookies are those that monitor and analyse the behaviour of web users, for the elaboration of browsing profiles, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data on the supply of products and/or services.
Those created or managed by the party responsible for the website, in this case CELSA Group™. Specifically, this website uses its own cookies for the following purposes:
|REQUIRED COOKIES||visid_incap_*||1 year|
|REQUIRED COOKIES||cookies-consent||1 year|
Those administrated by non-CELSA Group™ service providers.
Below, we list both the third parties that can configure and access cookies on your computer, as well as the purposes for which the information they store is used. We also inform you that the use of third-party cookies may involve data transfers outside the European Economic Area. In this regard, we inform you that you can consult more information on the characteristics of these transfers in the linked privacy policies of these third parties.
|ADVERTISING COOKIES – TWITTER||personalisation_id||1 year, 1 month and 4 days|
|ADVERTISING COOKIES – TWITTER||muc_ads||1 year, 1 month and 4 days|
|REQUIRED COOKIES – GOOGLE||_GRECAPTCHA||5 months and 27 days|
|ANALYTICS COOKIES – FACEBOOK||_fbp||3 months|
|ANALYTICS COOKIES – GOOGLE||_gid||1 day|
|ANALYTICS COOKIES – GOOGLE||_gat_gtag_UA_*||1 minute|
|ANALYTICS COOKIES – GOOGLE||_ga_*||1 year, 1 month and 4 days|
|ANALYTICS COOKIES – GOOGLE||_ga||1 year, 1 month and 4 days|
|ANALYTICS COOKIES – GOOGLE||___utmvc||Less than 1 minute|
3. Deactivation or elimination of Cookies.
To configure Cookies the User can access:
Tools → Settings → Show advanced options → Content settings → Cookies → Block site data and third-party cookies
Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Use custom settings for history (uncheck all boxes).
Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings for the Internet zone (move the navigation bar up to Block all cookies).
Edit → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select “always”).
Menu → Settings → Privacy & Security → Cookies section (select Block third-party cookies and site data).
4. Updates and changes to the Cookies Policy.
CELSA Group ™ may modify this Cookies Policy in order to adapt it to any new developments on the website, as well as in accordance with new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.