1. DATA CONTROLLER
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: Ferimet, which is part of the group of companies operating under the name CELSA Group™ (hereinafter referred to as the “CELSA Group™ company”).
- NIF: B17327610
- Address: Carretera Vía Interpolar, Km 4, 08403 Granollers, Barcelona
- Contact details of our Data Protection Officer (DPO): GDPR@gcelsa.com
Why do we process your personal data?
The CELSA Group™ Company processes the data you provide us to correctly manage the services or information you request from us. In particular, we will process your personal data for the following purposes.
1. Management of information requests.
2. Management of the customer portal to track orders for products and services; as well as any other related services (e.g. reminders, technical notices, security alerts, support messages, etc.).
3. To send newsletters and promotions with advertising from the companies in the CELSA Group™, an updated list of which can be found on the official websites of these companies or in Where is CELSA Group™ – International presence, for which your data will be transferred to them.
4. Management of CVs.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data varies depending on the purposes for which your data is processed, in particular:
1. The legal basis that legitimises the processing of your data in relation to the management of requests for information is the consent that you have given us by making the request (art. 6.1.a GDPR).
2. The legal basis that legitimises the processing of your data in relation to the management of orders, as well as other actions relating to the management of the customer portal, is the execution of the contractual relationship that we maintain with you (art. 6.1.b GDPR).
3. The legal basis that legitimises the processing of your data for the sending of commercial communications is the consent you have given us (art. 6.1.a GDPR).
4. The legal basis for the processing of your CV data for the purpose of processing the relevant recruitment procedure is the need to implement pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject or to conclude a contract (6.1.b GDPR).
4. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data will be retained for the period of time necessary to fulfil the above purposes. In particular:
1. Purpose 1: your data will be kept until the request for information has been resolved.
2. Purpose 2: your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial or contractual relationship, and for as long as necessary to comply with applicable legal obligations or for the defence of legal claims or liabilities that may arise in relation to the same.
3. Purpose 3: your data will be kept until you opt out of receiving commercial communications.
4. Purpose 4: your data will be kept for the duration of the selection process, unless you consent to its retention for future positions in the company.
Furthermore, your personal data will be stored using the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the data.
To whom will your data be addressed?
In the event that you have given your consent for purpose (3) indicated in the second paragraph or, where applicable, for administrative purposes, your data will be communicated to the other companies that are part of the group of companies operating under the name CELSA Group™, an updated list of which can be found on the official websites of these companies or in Where is CELSA Group™ – International Presence.
Furthermore, your data may also be disclosed to third parties where there is a data processor or where there is a legal obligation applicable to the CELSA Group™ Company.
In addition, your personal data may be disclosed to public bodies and authorities, provided that they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
We inform you that, in the event of communication of your personal data to recipients located in territories outside the European Economic Area, which do not have an adequacy decision, we will take appropriate safeguards to ensure a level of protection equivalent to that provided for in the GDPR, in particular by subscribing the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain information about whether the CELSA Group™ Company is processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request the deletion of such data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
On grounds relating to your particular situation, you may also object to the processing of your data. In this case, the CELSA Group™ Company will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or for the exercise of legal actions or the defence of possible claims.
You may also exercise your right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consent provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us through the links provided, which you will find in CELSA Group™ emails and communications, by email at GDPR@gcelsa.com, or by post at the following address: Carretera Vía Interpolar, Km 4, 08403 Granollers, Barcelona. To enable us to deal with your request efficiently, we kindly ask you to specify the subject of your request and to identify yourself correctly.
Finally, we inform you that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (“AEPD”) and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.